SWGOH: Omega Force Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Activities Schedule and Information

Go down

Activities Schedule and Information Empty Activities Schedule and Information

Post by MacKenzie Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:07 pm

Guild Activities run for 24 hours, resetting at 20:30 (8:30pm) EST (GMT-5).  Activity awards are delivered to your inbox at reset time.

Monday
Before Reset: Cantina Battles (Spend Cantina energy in the Squad Cantina table)
After Reset: "The Road Less Travelled" AKA Light Side Battles (Spend energy on light side battles, both normal and hard modes)

Tuesday
Before Reset: "The Road Less Travelled" AKA Light Side Battles (Spend energy on light side battles, both normal and hard modes)
After Reset: Galactic War (Complete Galactic War node battles, 12 per campaign)

Wednesday
Before Reset: "The Long War" AKA Galactic War battles (Complete Galactic War node battles, 12 per campaign)
After Reset: Hard Mode (Spend energy on hard mode battles, both light and dark side)

Thursday
Before Reset: "No Padawans Here" AKA Hard Mode (Spend energy on hard mode battles, both light and dark side)
After Reset: Challenges (Complete challenges, Training Droid and STR Gear challenges)

Friday
Before Reset: Challenges (Complete challenges, Bounty Hunter and AGI Gear challenges)
After Reset: Dark Side Battles (Spend energy on Dark Side battles, both normal and hard modes)

Saturday
Before Reset: Dark Side Battles (Spend energy on Dark Side battles, both normal and hard modes)
After Reset: Arena Battles (Battle other players in the Squad Arena Table)

Sunday
Before Reset: Arena Battles (Battle other players in the Squad Arena Table)
After Reset: Cantina Battles (Spend Cantina energy in the Cantina Battles table)

Guild Activity Rewards
Activity rewards are in the form of Guild Currency.  Guild Currency is each player's personal money used in the guild store, and not to be confused with Guild Bank Coins, which are communal guild currency used by the guild leader and officers to start raids.

The amount of currency you are awarded depends on both the player's own activity and the guild's collective activity. As guild members complete the day's given activities, the guild will advance from TIER I in the activity on towards TIER VII.  The higher the tier the guild achieves collectively, the greater each participating guild member's currency award will be.

This is *not* the same as the "Personal Guild Contribution (XXX/600)" daily activity meter which builds up "Guild Bank Coins".  The "personal guild contribution" runs every day of the week, and is the sum of the regular and cantina energy you spend within that day.  This overlaps with certain guild activities (light side, dark side, hard mode, and cantina), but on days with non-energy guild activities (challenges, GW, Arena) you still need to spend your energy to achieve the general daily guild contribution.

Last edited by MacKenzie on Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
MacKenzie
MacKenzie
Forums Admin
Forums Admin

https://swgohomegaforce.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Activities Schedule and Information Empty Guild Activity Tiers

Post by MacKenzie Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:51 pm

"The Road Less Travelled" AKA Light Side Battles
The guild advances through the tiers based on total guild wide energy spent on light side battles

TIER I - 2,500 energy
TIER II - 7,000 energy
TIER III - 14,000 energy
TIER IV - 25,000 energy
TIER V - 35,000 energy
TIER VI - 50,000 energy
TIER VII - 70,000 energy

"The Long War" AKA Galactic War
The guild advances through the tiers based on total nodes (battles) completed by all guild members.

TIER I - 20 nodes
TIER II - 60 nodes
TIER III - 120 nodes
TIER IV - 200 nodes
TIER V - 300 nodes
TIER VI - 450 nodes
TIER VII - 600 nodes

"No Padawans Here" AKA Hard Mode
The guild advances through the tiers based on total energy spent guild wide on hard mode battles, both light side and dark side.

TIER I - 2,500 energy
TIER II - 7,000 energy
TIER III - 14,000 energy
TIER IV - 25,000 energy
TIER V - 35,000 energy
TIER VI - 50,000 energy
TIER VII - 70,000 energy

Challenges
The guild advances through the tiers based on challenges completed guild wide by members.

TIER I - 10 challenges
TIER II - 35 challenges
TIER III - 75 challenges
TIER IV - 125 challenges
TIER V - 200 challenges
TIER VI - 275 challenges
TIER VII - 375 challenges

Dark Side battles
The guild advances through the tiers based on total guild wide energy spent on dark side battles

TIER I - 2,500 energy
TIER II - 7,000 energy
TIER III - 14,000 energy
TIER IV - 25,000 energy
TIER V - 35,000 energy
TIER VI - 50,000 energy
TIER VII - 70,000 energy

PvP Arena
The guild advances through the tiers based on how many arena battles are attempted guild wide by the members.  You do *not* need to win the battle, even losses will count towards the guild activity.

TIER I - 20 arena attempts
TIER II - 50 arena attempts
TIER III - 100 arena attempts
TIER IV - 175 arena attempts
TIER V - 250 arena attempts
TIER VI - 375 arena attempts
TIER VII - 500 arena attempts

Cantina Battles
The guild advances through the tiers based on total energy spent guild wide by members in the Cantina Battles table.

TIER I - 1,000 cantina energy
TIER II - 2,500 cantina energy
TIER III - 5,000 cantina energy
TIER IV - 8,000 cantina energy
TIER V - 12,000 cantina energy
TIER VI - 18,000 cantina energy
TIER VII - 24,000 cantina energy
MacKenzie
MacKenzie
Forums Admin
Forums Admin

https://swgohomegaforce.board-directory.net